Corona Virus Online Vaccination Registration 2021 (Covid19)
COVID 19 Corona Virus Online Registration 2021 for Vaccination
Citizen Registration & Appointment for Vaccination
The Government of India has launched the online registration portal of Vaccination to avoid the corona epidemic.Corona Virus Online Vaccination Registration. All Indian citizens who are eligible in this phase can register online. Please complete the advertisement before registering online.Corona Virus Online Vaccination Registration
- Govt. Hospital : 0/-
- Private Hospital : 250/
Vaccination Eligibility for Citizen Phase I:
- Indian citizens who are above 18 years of age can register for the Vaccine of Corona epidemic.
- After applying vaccine, you will have to stay the same for 30 minutes for monitoring.
- You can get the certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya setu App and Co -Win portal, you can also download it.
Process for Registration:
- A total of 4 people can be registered on one mobile number.
- To register, OTP will come on your mobile, after that you will have to provide your photo ID proof type and number, your name and date of birth
- In the final, you will have to make a schedule appointment, in which you have to choose your Nearest State, District, Block and then book it.
- On the date and time of appointment you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get vacancies.
- Citizen Registers with his
Mobile no. and approved
- Citizen can register himself
and others (max 3) for
- User access CoWIN
- User login with OTP from
registered mobile no.
Schedule Vaccine Appointment:
- Schedules himself to the
available timeslots in near
by Vaccination center.
- Option for rescheduling
Confirmation of appointment:
- Citizen can download the
- The appointment is also shared as
SMS on registered mobile no.
- Citizen get vaccinated at the scheduled
center on the appointed date after verification
at the vaccination centre.
- Automatically scheduled appointment for
dose 2 after 28 days.
Corona Virus Online Vaccination Registration
For More Details Must Read the Notification.